Marcus Sweetser, Trial Attorney
My name is Marcus Sweetser and I am a Spokane based trial attorney. I am also a Christian, business owner, son, brother and uncle. I’m a Zags fan that grew up in Spokane but left to Seattle and Southern California to attend my baccalaureates and law school. I have made some mistakes in my life and fought through some hardships, but I believe that life today is better than it ever has been.
Faith and health are both important to me. I am a committed member of the Life Center Church and love doing yoga, shooting hoops, and physical fitness whenever I can. I believe people are better than most give them credit for. I try to live my life like my future grandkids are watching everything I do.
- $2 Million Dollar Driver Class Action Settlement – Law 360
- Marcus Sweetser, Trial Lawyer – Sweetser Law Office
- Ending Isolated Confinement in Spokane Elementary Schools – Inlander
- Defending Free Speech Rights – Spokesman Review
- Working To Expand Community Technical Colleges – Seattle Times
- A Leader for Higher Education Opportunity – Associated Press
- An Advocate for College Access and Opportunity – The Bellevue Watchdog
- 2011 National Debate Champion – The Bellevue Reporter
- Sweetser Closing Argument Scholarship Competition – Gonzaga Law School
- Marcus Sweetser Published in Trial News – Trial News, Washington Association for Justice